Pages

Mar 16, 2012

Affordable Buffet in Davao City - Tita D'z

We just paid a visit to my hometown's downtown proper in celebration of Araw ng Davao. The parade was not as grand as I expected it to be nevertheless I enjoyed strolling around with my hubby. After walking and standing for hours for the parade, we had a sumptuous eat-all-you-can buffet lunch at Tita D'z.

For me- Rice, Fried boneless bangus, vegetable lumpia, sweet and sour  fish, pancit, fish kinilaw and  chicken adobo


For Marvin- Rice, Pork humba, chicken adobo and pancit


For dessert- Watermelon, buko pandan and leche flan


this leche flan taste so good
I have mentioned Tita D'z in my previous blog post as one of the cheap things to do in Davao City. For today's lunch, they served Filipino cuisine which I absolutely love. There were many different tasty viands to choose from.You can choose fish, pork or/and chicken cooked in various recipes not to mention their delicious Filipino desserts. As usual I'd say that for Php 129.00, you get more than your money's worth.


Tita D'z is located along  Iñigo  St.(formerly Anda St.), Davao City.
  
Eat-all-you-can Filipino dishes 

inside Tita D'z
  
waiter refilling the food


exterior of Tita D'z



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...