Pages

Mar 2, 2012

Marina Garden Beachfront Inn, El Nido, Palawan


I thought all the rooms of Marina Garden Beachfront Inn in El Nido, Palawan were pricey but when Marvin and I inquired about their nipa cottages, we were a bit surprised to learn that they have an affordable twin-bed, fan room which costs only Php 750.00 per night.

Native Cottage similar to the one where we stay.
It was the only affordable room available and was reserved by other guest after two nights. Seeing the pleasant environment of the Inn, we availed the room for the next two nights. Rooms for rent especially those which are beach-front are easily fully booked in El Nido although there are still many more affordable rooms available around El Nido mostly are a bit far from beach.



I like the simplicity, cleanliness and affordability of this room. Aside from being a beach-front property, I also like the over-all pleasant and cozy environment of this inn. For nipa cottages, the comfort room is common but it’s fine with us because it’s shared by two rooms only so it’s not really crowded.



The staffs are nice and approachable. They serve breakfast set meal for Php 120.00 (American or Filipino breakfast set meal, without drinks ), instant coffee for Php 20.00 which are a bit pricey but more affordable as compared to other hotels nearby.



I can’t think of the downside of this inn, I think Php 750.00 is worth it. They are easily reserved, so for those who want to stay there when in El Nido, better book a room beforehand. They also have other premium type of rooms available. This hotel is accessible from the bus terminal, just hop a tricycle and instruct the driver to go to Marina Garden hotel. Tricycle fare is Php 20.00 only all-in. Here is Marina Garden’s  website.


First photo above is from Marina's website.


2 comments:

  1. The pic of the elevated hut is where I stay. I have stayed there every time in El Nido. I really like Marina Garden, located in the middle of everything. The island hopping they set us up with was so fun and they have the best spot on the beach :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chris. I like Marina Garden too - the location, the staffs, the cleanliness. I like the island hopping too, I was fascinated by the beauty of the islands.I want to go back there :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...