Pages

Feb 23, 2012

El Nido – A Paradise

Paradise. This is how I will describe El Nido, Palawan in one word. I’m in Manila now but I just can’t stop thinking about my three glorious days in El Nido. I’ve been into nice beaches in the Philippines like Boracay, Cebu and in Davao but nothing compares El Nido. Yes I fell in love with El Nido that I want to live there! I will live there (universe please). Even some foreigners chose to live in El Nido. Some of the business owners there are foreigners who invested much money and effort in the place in order to live in paradise.


view from Matinloc Shrine

It’s more than just white pristine beaches with crystal clear water. It’s more than just towering jagged limestone cliffs. It’s a great adventure with nature. Imagine going into a small opening of a huge limestone cliffs of the Secret Lagoon and Secret Beach, taking into account the proper timing against the huge waves in entering the beach otherwise you'll end up in the hospital. It's a bit scary but upon entering inside, you’ll realize that the effort is all worth it because of the beauty of the beach. It’s fun. It’s a great adventure. It’s simply an amazing experience.


This is the inside the Secret Beach. Great for snorkeling.


The snorkeling is another great experience. It was my first time. I was mesmerized by the beauty of the underwater world. I never thought how beautiful the corals, fishes and other animals under the sea are. They are all fantastic.

Here are some of the things to do in El Nido while on Island-hopping:



                                                                       SNORKELING













             

FISH-FEEDING                                                 







SWIMMING ADVENTURE


going to a small entry of  Small Lagoon
swimming at Hidden Beach



SIGHTSEEING

Our co-tourist, a lady from Sweden enjoyed the gorgeous view 




view from Matinloc Shrine










perfect white sand of Hidden Beach


SUNBATHING




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...