Pages

Feb 13, 2012

Manila - A Travelogue

Day 1


Hi guys sorry for being missing in action for the last five days. You know I'm on a vacation now, here in Manila but I'll try to write my travelogue while on travel. I arrived here on a chilly morning of February 9, at Manila Domestic Terminal 2 after about 2 hours of flight from Davao via Zest Air's first flight (6:30 AM departure). It's been 10 months since I last set my feet here so I really miss being here.

Makati skyline view from my room



I ride the yellow metered taxi from airport to Shogun Suites Hotel located just beside the Metropoint Mall in corner Edsa and Taft in Pasay City (also known as Rotonda). Will have a comprehensive review of this hotel soon.



Shogun Suite Hotel


I noticed that Rotonda is relatively clean as compared to before. I learned that Bourne Legacy had filmed some scenes here few days before thus MMDA cleaned it up. How I wish Hollywood will film in all areas of Metro Manila so that MMDA will clean it all up.


Rotonda


I have been staying in Shogun Suites Hotel since I arrived here so it's been 5 days already today. I want to transfer to other hotel for a change but I think it's hard to find a better hotel for now since most affordable hotel are fully booked due to Valentine's Day which is tomorrow.


My room taken before I settle in and before it turns into a mess. I'm kinda disorganized.




After checking-in in my room, I waited for my sister who lives nearby to join me for a stroll in Makati. Here are some of my photos in Makati Triangle.










After strolling around Makati Triangle, me and my sis had an eat-all-you-can snack at Barrio Fiesta, a small quaint restaurant. 





Barrio Fiesta Restaurant

Ground Level, Dela Rosa Carpark 2

Dela Rosa St., Legaspi Village

Makati City



For 96.00 Php each person, we had a sumptuous eat-all-you-can Filipino snack like pancit, lumpia shanghai, banana que, lomi, turon and many more. For such price, you get more than your money's worth.



my sis enjoying her mirienda 








No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...