Pages

Jan 6, 2012

Bourne Legacy in Manila



OMG! Hollywood actors will shoot a film in Manila.
One of my favorite movies is the Bourne Series-The Bourne Identity, Bourne Supremacy and Bourne Ultimatum. I love watching spy thriller films and for me this is one of the best. It is action- packed, adrenalin-rushing from start to finish. The story is compelling and thought-provoking. I never got bored with this film and I’ve watched at least three times each film.

I’m thrilled to know that some of the scenes in the fourth installment (Bourne Legacy) will be filmed in Manila starting January 11, 2012.Topbilled by Jeremy Renner, who showed his good acting prowess in the award-winning indie film The Hurt Locker, I think the film will be a hit.
Jeremy Renner in The Hurt Locker
Here’s some of the location :
Jan.11-15 – Portions of San Andres
Jan 14 -  San Andres corner Quirino and Taft Avenue,
Jan 15 - Leveriza Street, from Balingkit to San Andres
Jan. 18 & 19 - J. Bocobo corner Remedios streets
Jan. 25/ Feb 18/ Feb 19  - Riverside Road, Real and Sta. Lucia Streets in Intramuros
Feb 5 - Jones Bridge
Feb.8-15 - Ramon Magsaysay Boulevard


View Film location in a larger map

I hope I can watch the shooting when I’m in Manila on the third week of January (hoping).



TCB 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...