Pages

Jan 3, 2012

Etude House's AC Clinic Acne Foam Cleanser Review

I have been searching for the perfect facial cleanser for me. You know  I have a very oily     
skin, too oily you can actually fry an egg (just kidding).And we all know that oily-skinned 
individuals are prone to acne. I have tried many products actually but this is the first time 
that I put into writing its pros and cons.
I bought Etude House AC Clinic Acne Foam Cleanser (150ml) for 395.00Php at Etude 
House stall of the Abreeza Mall Davao. I’ve used  it twice a day, for one and a half month 
and it is still not empty yet. I think it will last me two months to empty the bottle.


photo credit to yesstyle.com

            What I like about it:
            - the main component is salicylic acid which  is probably best known for its use in anti    
  acne treatments.My skin still breaks out sometimes though.
 -removes dirt very well

What I don’t like about it:
-          it’s drying. I need to put moisturizer on after.
-          it does not control the oiliness on my face for a long time. Just after about two hours my skin is oily again.
-          high foam
-          scent

Will I repurchase?
            No. I think there are other facial cleanser out there which works well and cheaper 
            compare to this.  
               
What I am looking for is a cleanser which cleanses well, unscented, low foam and will 
minimize if not eliminate sebum-production on my face. Hope I’ll find the one soon. 

           TCB      

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...