Pages

Jan 21, 2012

Gift Ideas for the Travelers in Your Life

Since my birthday is approaching this post is just timely for me. This is also known as My Birthday Wishlist post.These are the things that I'm wishing to buy but I can't even if I have some money because these are just expensive for a travel gear/ accessory. They maybe pricey but the quality is really worth raving about. Of course I will be so happy if ever I receive any one of these as a birthday gift.*wink*

Travel backpack from  Pacsafe  

US$99.99 








Security money belt from Pacsafe

US$16.99







Moleskine Hardcover plain notebook (extra small)
HK$105.00





May this will serve as your guide in giving gifts to your loved ones who love to travel. It doesn't really have to be this expensive. I'm sure there are other affordable alternatives available.

In the Philippines, Pacsafe is distributed by Travel Club while Moleskine is available at National Bookstore and Fully Booked.

Photos from : pacsafe.com and moleskineasia.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...