Pages

Jan 31, 2012

Affordable Romantic Destinations in Manila


Valentine's Day is coming! In keeping with the season of love here's my entry regarding affordable romantic destinations in Manila. I think I'll be in Manila by then thus the reason for choosing Manila. Oh I'm such a sucker for romance.

A romantic place is basically based on one's personal judgement. What I think is a romantic place may not be romantic for others. Many find a distinct place romantic because of the past experience they have on that place. Call it memorable and romantic. Like they were introduced there or they had their first date or engagement there.

Most women though look for certain qualities to make a place romantic and conducive for celebrating the love between two people. Attributes such as quite, cozy and pleasant with lots-of-flowers environment connote romance.

For me, since I'll be in Manila by then I look for some romantic places to celebrate love in the capital city. Here are some suggestions for those who are also thinking of having a romantic get-away in Metro Manila. No expensive hotel restaurants or fine-dining here.

  • Sunset Manila bay Cruise   This is an inexpensive unique cruise experience in the Manila bay.



  • Dinner date at Cafe Ysabel
    • Location:  455 P. Guevarra St.,San Juan, Mandaluyong City
    • Perfect for a cozy laid-back dinner date at an affordable price. The garden outside adds romance to the ancestral theme of the house. A thousand pesos per person is more than enough for a modest yet satisfying and delectable meal.
                         
                               

  • Stroll in the Manila Bay at sunset then later on have dinner at any affordable restaurants in the Mall of Asia.
    • Manila Bay area near MOA is conducive for a romantic walk. Never mind the gazillion people around the area. What matters most is that you enjoy each other's company right? It's still romantic.


at Manila Bay sunset (my sis & a friend)

me & my sis

photo from: philippines-travel-guide


Hope you will enjoy Valentine's Day.



2 comments:

  1. hi! have you tried the manila bay cruise? is it really just 550 per person? no other charges? thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! I have yet to join the cruise. Yes it is really 550 per person no other charges. But according to what I've heard don't expect too much on the food coz it's kind of a packed meal. It's fine with me though.I tried to book online actually but they only accept credit cards and Bancnet ATM cards which I don't have. I'll try to book directly when I'm in Manila.

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...