Pages

Jan 4, 2012

E.L.F. Smokey Eyes Make up

Being a poor, I can’t afford expensive quality make up products. *sob*.I just have to be contented with the cheap ones. Well it’s not the price that dictates the quality of the product (rationalize rationalize). Although obviously sometimes it does.

I’m not really good at applying make up. I just recently got interested in it and learned through reading some make up tutorial articles. I still have so much to learn. But now I can do a simple smokey eye make up. And here is my sample.

First, presenting my cheap but good enough make up products:

      ·         ELF Smokey Eye Kit –I bought this at SM for 399.75Php. It has Brightening Eye   
            Liner, Lengthening & Defining Mascara, Brightening Eye Color,  Eye Smudge 
            Brush, Mechanical Eyelash Curler. It’s a steal. I  like ELF products for its affordability 
            and quality.  
·         Loreal True Match Two Way Powder Foundation in N4 Nude Beige-I forgot the amount. I have this for quite sometime already.
·         Avon True Color blush in peach
·         Etude House BB Magic Cream in Moisturizing-My first BB cream ever. You see I’m not really into make up until recently.
·         Avon Ultra Moisture Rich Lipstick in pink berry
·         Fashion 21 Lipgloss

Here is my picture sans make up. 
Oh I look poor :(



Of course I'll do my hair first.I'm using cheap curlers available anywhere (kidding).


Here’s my picture after the make up.



Simple smokey-eye look.
TCB 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...