Pages

Jan 17, 2012

Chic Style : My Pink Backpack


I was surfing the polyvore website when I saw a picture of an Adidas pink backpack I bought weeks ago (see how excited I am to go on backpacking).What a better way to play in the polyvore than to know that you already own an item there (kahit isa lang).


This is my very first backpack actually. Of course don’t count on my elementary days. I’m not really a backpack person even on travel because the color (most backpacks are in black) and the style is too masculine for me. Until I saw this pink backpack...



my pink backpack

It is from Adidas and it is pretty expensive at 1,495Php. I was hesitant to buy it but I want need a sturdy backpack and can’t settle to buy those cheap low qualities so I bought it anyway.I seldom find a pink, good quality backpack. It has a portion inside for a laptop. Plus it is lightweight (but heavy on the pocket!) you know other backpacks are quiet heavy even without anything inside it. Hmmp  what else good can I say about it just to defend my purchase …Kidding aside, I think adidas is a well-known good-quality brand.

Back to polyvore. So I created some simple yet chic travelling looks with my pink backpack. Here they are, enjoy.


SET 1




SET 2


SET 3



Hayy polyvore how you satisfy my fantasy.Gotta go back to reality. :)
Have a nice day.

TCB

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...