Pages

Jan 30, 2012

VMV Spring Cleaning Purifying Facial Wash Review


I bought VMV Spring Cleaning Purifying Facial Wash about one month ago at VMV outlet of Abreeza Mall of Davao for 560.00Php. It's pretty expensive but since I really want to find the perfect facial wash for my oily skin, I bought it anyway. Having a good skin is important for me since I don't really wear make-up everyday.


Oiliness is next to ugliness (just kidding).Oily skin is prone to pimples that's why I'm always looking for a good facial wash which can control if not eliminate oil production in my face. I'm not comfortable having breakouts in my face to the point of pinching my pimples which only worsen the case. I know I shouldn't do it.

It's been almost a month since I started using it twice a day-morning and night. The result?

What I like about it?
  • Cleanses well yet non drying. It leaves the skin matte and yet hydrated.
  • Gentle on skin. It has no foam. It's like slathering a lotion and oil combination in your skin.
  • Non-comedogenic 
  • Has Monolaurin, a derivative of plant known to have anti-fungal and anti-viral properties.
  • Controls the oil production for hours. I like this.
What I don't like about it?
  • Price. 560.00Php for 120ml. I think it will last me for 2 months only.
Will I repurchase?
         Yes but I will also try other products.

While using this cleanser I still got persistent pimples nevertheless I like this product because it controls oil-production for hours.

photo from: vmvhypoallergenics


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...